As Canada’s most complex legal document, The Income Tax Act shifts and changes regularly. Whether it is routine updates to existing (and already complicated) tax laws or the constantly evolving interpretations used to apply them, the Income Tax Act must be studied constantly, applied carefully and taken very seriously.
Jackson CPA’s extensive experience in the corporate tax arena allows their clients to take full advantage of all possible deductions and credits. That means Jackson CPA clients get to minimize their tax liability even as they maximize the returns of their business – all while being fully compliant with Canadian tax law.
As a boutique firm, Jackson CPA eliminates the distractions of the larger firms, providing friendly, personalized service and attention to detail that is second to none. At Jackson CPA our clients come first.
JACKSON CPA’s CORPORATE TAX PREPARATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Preparing Corporate Income Tax Returns (T2)
- Preparing Personal Income Tax Returns (T1)
- Preparing Non-Profit Organization Information Tax Returns (T1044)
- Preparing Registered Charity Information Returns (T3010)
- Preparing T4, T4A, T5 and NR4 information returns
- Preparing GST Returns
- Determining the optimal salary or dividends to draw from the corporation
- Reviewing income splitting options available to family members.
- Preparing capital dividend elections.