Jackson CPA’s services do not end with personalized accounting and tax planning. Jackson CPA also offers a wide range of consulting services, designed exclusively to boost a business’s efficiency, planning and operations – all while strengthening your bottom line. But you don’t have to own a business to need a little extra help or insight. Jackson CPA can provide advice or insight on improving your current economic realities.
ADVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT
The detailed knowledge Jackson CPA acquires during the intensive accounting/tax prep process allows us to proactively identify other areas of need or importance… for anyone.
From estate planning to the raising of capital, liability management, bank loan financing or even just the facilitation of difficult family conversations having the professional help and guidance of CPA only makes sense.
Jackson CPA makes the complicated world of money and assets easy.
When you start a business, there are important steps every entrepreneur needs to take, along with critical systems that must be in place. Get it right the first time by having Jackson CPA lay the foundations for your successful business.
Jackson CPA Business Start-up Services include:
- Choosing a structure (sole proprietorship, corporation, partnership)
- Preparing a business plan.
- Advice/education re: accounting software
- Advice and assistance on opening a business bank account.
- Confirming your accounting procedures comply with all government regulations and requirements.
- Providing advice/methods for tracking daily expenses during business activities.
- Explaining the importance of keeping personal and business expenses separate and how best to do so.
BUSINESS GROWTH STAGE
Having a successful business leads to all-new challenges. Jackson CPA is an integral resource of advice and experienced consultation to help you manage the sometimes difficult process of extended growth.
Jackson CPA Business Growth Services include:
- Help determine areas for growth by analyzing cash flow patterns, inventory management, pricing, and business financing.
- Provide advice on property and equipment leasing strategies and/or purchase.
- The creation of detailed financial forecasts to assist in decision-making.
- Advice and resources to assist with the sale or transfer of your business.